Monday, October 17, 2011

Hep's just along for the ride...

Welp, to continue the saga of the happenings of the Framptons + Hep, once we left Moab, we spent some time in Salem with John's family.  It was really nice to just relax a bit where it was clean, cooler and dry, aka not sleeping in a tent on the sand flats...

Whilst in Salem/Spanish Fork we hit up the famous Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo!  

Hep tagged along in Liz's pocket.

We had a kickin' good time.  My favorite is always the Mutton Busting (which I didn't get a picture of... sorry).  Those kiddos are amazing!  Or crazy....  or maybe both...

Enjoying the show!

Hepatitis cone anyone?

At the end they were throwing out t-shirts and such and I caught a wad of something.  I unwrapped it to discover it was a lovely Larry H. Miller bandanna!  

Hep-dito

That weekend we also went on a long bike ride with Liz and their cousin Robert.  It was a really fun ride (until my derailer became all sorts of messed up...), and absolutely beautiful!  I didn't take my camera with me on the ride, but here are some pictures from Google of the area we rode around.

See that white area next to where it says "West Mountain?" 
Yeah, that's a mountain.  We rode around a MOUNTAIN!  42.12 miles

That is the mountain we rode around - West Mountain (Source: Michael Burton)

This is a view from West Mountain looking back to Utah County (Source: Cameron Porcaro)

Later we headed up to spend the 24th of July with my family at Lagoon.  Again, I didn't have my camera with my (I know, I'm a slacker), but we had a lot of fun!  We kept Hep in the car.  We didn't feel the need to bring him along because we figured many of the people there had their own hepatitis, and if not, they could pick it up there....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment