Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm Proud of My Aggies

I think anyone who knows anything about Utah State football could say that this has been a whirlwind of a year for the Aggies.  Coach Anderson has done some good things for the team and has turned the Aggies into something that I have never known, a team with a winning record that was invited to a bowl game.  It was a very emotional time for us because there were multiple games they should have won, but lost in the last few minutes.  Regardless, we had a lot of fun watching the games online.

There was one game, however, that we were able to attend, and that was the season opener in Auburn.  John's uncle lives in Auburn and has football season tickets.  He offered them to us, and we couldn't say no, so we made the 12-ish hour drive to Auburn, Alabama for the game over Labor Day weekend.  

Along the way I managed to keep things interesting by leaving my purse at a Wendy's in Conway, Arkansas on our way -- which we didn't discover until we were halfway through Mississippi.  Luckily they held on to it for the weekend for us.  

The game was amazing, and the few Utah State fans that were there (we were definitely the only ones in our section) were sure we were going to win.  We even started chanting "I believe that we will win!"  Unfortunately Auburn had had a lot of practice with onside kicks and our Special Teams just struggled, so we lost.  

John and I didn't leave empty handed though.  I manged to get one of the worst sunburns I've ever had, and a creepy clown at a local restaurant made a balloon version of Big Blue for us. 

This is before my sunburn really set in...

Who looks meaner?

We also made a quick trip to Peachtree City, Georgia to see John's old roommate Justin and his wife Erin.  They made us a delicious dinner and took us on a golf cart ride.  Yes, you read correctly, a golf cart ride.  Peachtree City has golf cart paths throughout the whole city!  You could get anywhere you needed to by golf cart.  The grocery stores even have special golf cart parking!  It was amazing!  Don't believe me?  Look it up!  

Unfortunately I was really bad at taking pictures on our trip, so that is all you get.  But we had a great time and are really grateful for the generosity of family and friends! 

3 comments:

  1. DUDE!
    I want a balloon version of Big Blue!

    You are your sunburns...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

      He’s waiting to help you.


      HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

      If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B , Shingles, Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

      Delete
  2. Me diagnosticaron portador de HEPATITIS B en 2013 con fibrosis del
    hígado ya presente. Empecé con medicamentos antivirales que
    inicialmente redujo la carga viral. Después de un par de años, el virus
    se volvió resistente. Comencé a investigar para una posible cura y finalmente conocí muchos Testimonios de personas que se curaron con medicinas a base de hierbas que obtuvieron de este herbolario llamado Dr. OSE .. Decidí contactarlo por correo electrónico: droseherbalhome@gmail.com, 3 días después de que me comuniqué con él sobre el tratamiento a base de hierbas para la HEPATITIS B, me envió el medicamento a través de DHL a mí en marzo de 2020.
    El tratamiento revirtió totalmente el virus. Hice otro análisis de sangre después
    el tratamiento de 3 meses y dio negativo al virus. Increíble
    ¡tratamiento! Este tratamiento es un gran avance para todos los portadores del VHB.

    ReplyDelete