Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Starting our Journey

I've thought about starting a blog for a while now.  I guess because that's what you're supposed to do when you get married and such, right?  Then we moved away from family and friends and I thought that was a good enough excuse.  What a great way for old friends and family to keep up on the goings-on of the Framptons.  But I never did it because I felt a bit sheepish, like I didn't have anything creative to add to the blogging world.  Then John got hepatitis ("Hep").  At first it was just something we'd throw around and leave in random places around the house for the other person to find, but then we came up with this great idea - to share our adventures with hepatitis!  So... here we are... living day to day with Hep.   More adventures to come...  



No comments:

Post a Comment